Using new branding redeveloped and rebuilt website, working alongside Graphic designers to ensure brand was effectively deployed on-line. Took static site content built templates and new layouts and converted 100+ pages into a content management system using WordPress.
- Reorganised site architecture to improve UI/UX.
- Built Image assets, HTML, CSS and worked with programmers to solve technical issues.
- Created WordPress templates to allow responsive layouts.
- Implemented full content management for various aspects of site.
- Migrated content from old website and integrated existing components from old design.
- Created short codes to allow easier editing for marketing team.
- Greatly improved load speed of pages.
- Worked with programmers to design plug-ins and additional components for site.
- Added Microdata, SEO and social media improvements.
- Tested site in various browsers to ensure compatibility.
- Built documentation for online brand assets.
- Did A/B split testing to ensure UI was working effectively